As we approach the Thanksgiving & Christmas season, we wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your support and encouragement these past few years.
With your help, we’ve been able to:
- take kids to summer & winter camps.
- provide COVID relief during the pandemic.
- improve the bunkhouse, parsonage, and outdoor kitchen.
- host our first group of interns.
- construct a basketball court.
- improve water lines on the property.
We could go on and on! We’re excited about the future God has for us here & grateful to have you walking alongside us.
Like any great marriage – you’ve been with us for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, AND in sickness and in health. Thank you for being such amazing partners of the nonprofit & for the love that you have for our community and for our family.
We appreciate you more thank you know!