It seems like we were just wrapping up the end of the year, and here we are at the beginning of February!
- We’re opening our home weekly for dinners with the kids in our community.
- We’ve started a mid-week service studying the book of Mark.
Thank you for praying for this time together! Here’s what we’ve been up to the past few weeks:
- Bill conducted a funeral for a member of our community. We are always humbled at this responsibility & we hope that God is honored when Bill officiates these events.
- Our Echo Hills Hiking Club completed a 7-mile (closer to 9 when you include walking to & from the trailhead!) to Seven Sacred Pools in beautiful Sedona.
- Bill was able to help out with a St. Mary’s Food Distribution for our area.
- Bunkbeds are assembled and in the bunkhouse!
- Propane heaters are being installed in the bunkhouse and the outdoor kitchen this week.
What we’re looking forward to…
- Pastor Conner has asked Bill to become the pastor of Hidden Springs Bible Church with an unanimous vote from the church. His instillation is this Sunday, February 6th!
- Feb 24 – Mar 1: Basketball Court Prep Work
- Mar 3 – 13: Bunkhouse & Water Improvements
- Mar 5 – 12: Love Missions + PBAU Mission Trip | Water Improvements & Clean Up
We’re almost finished securing contractors, partners, suppliers, etc. for the concrete basketball court. A huge THANKS to all of you who contributed to this project! This addition will be an amazing place to develop current relationships and meet new people. It will also be a great asset to groups coming out on mission trips.
Please continue to pray for:
- health + wellness – it’s that time of year!
- patience & endurance – for our family
- wisdom + guidance – with the nonprofit
Bill & Grace and the girls