We can hardly believe this year is almost over & what a year 2021 has been! Thank you so much for walking alongside us as we:
- nursed Bill through a severe case of COVID.
- completed 70% of the bunkhouse renovations.
- hosted several groups who serve and love our Navajo friends (and us!) so well.
- painted the church & the bunkhouse.
- have partnered with several nonprofits & companies to better serve our neighbors.
We continue to:
- improve our waterline running from the spring to the water tanks on our property.
- provide COVID relief as needed.
- reach out to our youth & community through weekly services, dinners, and activities.
- and more!…
Thank you for loving us.
Thank you for your love for the Navajo people.
We will always be humbled & grateful for each and every one of you.