- We’re opening our home weekly for dinners with the kids in our community.
- We’ve started meeting with some of the teens for youth group every week. Youth group on the Reservation is very different from a traditional youth group – for many reasons we can chat about over coffee at some point…
Thank you for praying for this time together!
- Our fall project is to build a lean-to and a pavilion on the property. We are excited that Hidden Springs Bible Church has purchased an amazing shade structure that will be installed next to the outdoor kitchen. We can’t wait until it’s delivered! The next phase of this project will be building the lean-to behind the church to provide more shade for youth events, church activities, visiting groups, etc.
- We are continuing to work with Moonshot Missions to provide free, safe drinking water for our community by installing a watering point at Hidden Springs Mission. We will also be hooking up all the buildings on the property with new water lines that will also have access to this water! MM works with underserved communities like ours to customize water projects to ensure that its members have access to clean water and has already raised the money to fully fund this endeavor. We will officially begin this project in the next month or so!
- The installation of a concrete basketball court for the community here at Hidden Springs is on the schedule for the spring. We are currently researching contractors, partners, suppliers, etc. and developing fundraising plans to fully finance this project. This addition will be an amazing place to develop current relationships and meet new people. It will also be a great asset to groups coming out on mission trips.
- We are focused on being 100% funded so that we can invest our whole selves in the work that we moved here for. We are happy to report that we only need 18% to meet our goal. This means that we are looking to add at least 29 more members to our Collective by the end of 2021!
Please pray for:
- health + wellness – it’s that time of year!
- patience & endurance – for our family
- wisdom + guidance – with the nonprofit
We are excited about what God is doing on the Reservation – thank YOU for your part in it! We couldn’t be here without you…
Bill & Grace and the girls